REFUNDS & RETURNS POLICY
This Refunds & Returns Policy applies should you wish to return any goods purchased on this website (www.oscillot.com.au)
Nothing in this Refunds and Returns Policy attempts to modify or exclude the conditions, warranties and undertakings, and other legal rights, under the Australian Consumer Law. In Australia, our goods come with guarantees which cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Any and all other warranties or conditions which are not guaranteed by the Australian Consumer Law are expressly excluded where permitted, except to the extent such warranties and conditions are fully expressed in this Refunds and Returns Policy.
1. Unused Products (this clause does not apply to defective products).
• If you wish to return an unused Product and claim a refund of the price:-
1. The Product must be it must be in its original, unused condition.
2. Your refund must be requested by email to email@example.com within 30 days of the Invoice date.
3. The product must be properly packaged so that it is not damaged in transit. You must pay all packaging, re-delivery costs including all associated costs of return including courier and export duties and taxes.
4. The Product must be returned to: 17 Lawrence Drive Unit 4, Nerang, QLD 4211, Australia with the original invoice.
• We will not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
• If a 'free shipping' offer was applied to your original order, we will deduct $30 from the refunded amount to cover the cost of the initial shipping of the order.
• Your refund will be made within 7 days of us receiving the returned products.
2. Defective Products
If the Product is faulty due to a manufacturing issue please click here to view our Product Warranty to view the steps required to initiate a warranty claim.
3. Change of mind returns
• We offer refunds of products for change of mind where we determine (at our absolute discretion) that the products are in a saleable condition. In order for us to process a refund the returned products must be:-
1. Returned to: 17 Lawrence Drive Unit 4, Nerang, QLD 4211, Australia with the original invoice
2. properly packaged so that they are not damaged in transit
• We will not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order where making a change of mind return.
• You must pay all packaging and delivery costs for a change of mind return.
• If a 'free shipping' offer was applied to your original order, we will deduct between $30 to $120 from the refunded amount to cover the cost of the initial shipping of the order. Evidence of the initial shipping cost is provided upon request.
• Failure to abide by these terms will void any obligation by us to refund you for the products for change of mind.
• We will not be liable for any damage caused to your fence in the process of installation or removal of the products.
• Your refund will be made to your nominated bank account within 7 days of us receiving the returned products.
4. Free Gifts
• If you received a free gift with your order and you are seeking a refund in accordance with clauses 1 or 3, the retail cost of that free gift will be deducted from the refunded amount.
5. Australian Consumer Law
• Where you return products to us to seek an Australian Consumer Law remedy, you will need to cover any associated costs (for example delivery costs) of you returning the products to us.
• Where your claim is a valid claim under the Australian Consumer Law, we will refund your return delivery costs and, depending on the failure, either dispatch a new or repaired replacement product or refund you the price of the relevant product. Please contact us for further information.