HOW IT WORKS...
Oscillot® consists of a series of four-bladed aluminium paddles, which are mounted along fence lines between end posts containing bearings. When a cat tries to jump and scale the fence, they place a paw on the paddle, which then spins; the cat cannot get traction and falls safely back to the ground.
Oscillot® is fast-becoming the first choice for cat owners in Australia, and across the world, because there are no wires, no cages and no netting, it is cat friendly, unobtrusive and can turn most fences into a cat proof fence, easily and cost effectively.
Oscillot® has no wires, and no electric current, it is completely safe and will not cause harm to your cat, wildlife, or little curious hands that may reach up and touch the system. Containing your cat is not only the best way to keep your cat safe, but it also protects native wildlife living in neighbouring parks and reserves.
Why are cat owners from Australia and across the world choosing Oscillot®?
- it is designed for DIY installation
- it is unobtrusive and blends aesthetically with your yard
- it is 100% Australian made and owned from high quality materials
- if you move house, you can uninstall and take it with you
- it prevents vet bills from injuries & illnesses often suffered by roaming cats