Oscillot® is a system that is designed to keep pet cats safely and effectively contained to their. Cats use a jump-grab-climb action to scale fences, Oscillot® is designed to counteract this technique. The system itself consists of a series of four-bladed aluminium paddles, which are mounted along fence lines between end posts containing bearings. When a cat tries to jump and scale the fence, they place a paw on the paddle, which then spins; the cat cannot get traction and falls safely back to the ground.
Oscillot® is fast-becoming the most popular choice for cat owners to contain their feline family members because:
- it is designed for DIY installation
- there are no wires, cages, netting, or electric shocks
- it is very unobtrusive and blends aesthetically with your yard
- it is 100% Australian made and owned from high quality materials
- if you move house, you can uninstall and take it with you
- it prevents vet bills that can arise as a result of letting your cat roam the neighbourhood e.g dog attacks, being hit by a car, cat fights, infectious diseases
We've answered this question briefly, but really, a picture tells a thousand words. Check out our Gallery by clicking here.